From 2021 August, Tuesday 24th to Friday 27th
A show dedicated to open country races
The 2021 Ultra-Trail® Show will welcome all players involved in open country races.
Taking place under the sign of conviviality and sporting ethic, the show offers the opportunity to share your passion for trails and open country races in general.
The village composed of wooden exhibition booths, widely acclaimed by the exhibitors every year, will once again be installed just a few hundred meters away from UTMB® departures (Place du Triangle).
- At least 50.000 visitors expected
- 4 days to share your philosophy of the trail with the 10 000 runners from 5 continents and the public of Chamonix Mont-Blanc.
- An area dedicated to brands (industrials, nutrition, accessory…) and an area dedicated to race organizers from all over the world
- Animations proposed by our partners dedicated to the children as well but also the adults.
Take part in the event and join all the actors of Trail running
10 000 trail runners from all over the world, 100 nations represented in 2019
Will be attending :
- The UTMB® partners
- The industrial sponsors of open country races including manufacturers
- The institutions of Mont-Blanc
- Organizers of the largest Trails in the world (Europe, USA, South America, Japan, Australia… )
- World elite trail runners
- Tourists and those accompanying runners
Map of the salon ULTRA-TRAIL® 2021
Program of the Salon Ultra-Trail® 2021
Become an exhibitor