From 2022 August, Monday 22nd to Friday 26th
A show dedicated to open country races
The 2022 Ultra-Trail® Show will welcome all players involved in open country races.
Taking place under the sign of conviviality and sporting ethic, the show offers the opportunity to share your passion for trails and open country races in general.
The village composed of wooden exhibition booths, widely acclaimed by the exhibitors every year, will once again be installed just a few hundred meters away from UTMB® departures (Place du Triangle).
- At least 50.000 visitors expected
- 5 days to share your philosophy of the trail with the 10 000 runners from 5 continents and the public of Chamonix Mont-Blanc.
- An area dedicated to brands (industrials, nutrition, accessory…) and an area dedicated to race organizers from all over the world
- Animations proposed by our partners dedicated to the children as well but also the adults.
Take part in the event and join all the actors of Trail running
10 000 trail runners from all over the world, 89 nations represented in 2021
Will be attending :
- The UTMB® Mont-Blanc & UTMB® World Series partners
- The industrial sponsors of open country races including manufacturers
- The institutions of Mont-Blanc
- Organizers of the largest Trails in the world (Europe, USA, South America, Japan, Australia… )
- World elite trail runners
- Tourists and those accompanying runners
Map of the ULTRA-TRAIL® Village 2022
Program of the ULTRA-TRAIL® Village 2022
The expo will be open on :
- Monday from 4pm to 8pm
- Tuesday ; Wednesday ; Thursday from 10am to 7pm
- Friday from 10am to 2pm
We will be please to welcome you in Chamonix !
New this year :
- A unique exhibition area between the large and small Mont Blanc square
- A dedicated UTMB® World Series Runner Experience area
Become an exhibitor
The Village is sold out in 2022 !